Sunday, October 10, 2010

Anatomy Weekend


Happy 10-10-10!  This weekend was my Anatomy Intensive for my teacher training.  That translates into 12 hours of learning about bones - muscles - movement and such.  My poor brain is full.  I actually think I dreamed about lateral flexion last night! It was great to see everyone again and to spend so much time with like-minded people.  We learned so much; information I can't wait to utilize in my practice.

This week I will finish up some reading, write out my teaching script for Prasarita Padottanasana, read my last two Sutras and practice my alignment.  I'm a little nervous about the "quiz" this coming Friday, but I'm trying not to stress.  I need to remind myself that this is YOGA and there's no stressing in YOGA!

Have a great week.
Peace~

No comments:

Post a Comment