Friday, November 26, 2010

Grateful

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful long weekend.

This has been a great week of yoga for me.  I've attended three classes at my studio including today's 2 hour Detox Flow.  Amazing!  I really feel I've turned the corner in terms of my attitude towards this process.  I now look for opportunities every day to either read The Bhagavad Gita, Light on Yoga or work on one of my homework assignments.  I think my days of avoidance are over.  And for this I'm truly grateful.

What are you grateful for this holiday season?

Peace~

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I'm actually in the process of reading The Bhagavad Gita right now (my second time; new translation). And the Hatha Yoga Pradipika is next on the list. The other two books are new to me which is very exciting! I love learning about new stuff especially when it comes to yoga. I appreciate the comment. Namaste"

    ReplyDelete