Sunday, November 7, 2010

Passion

My passion for yoga has been reignited!!  And none too soon since my November teacher training weekend is right around the corner.  I took a Flow class this morning and was back to the studio this afternoon to attend the study group session from 3-5.  My in-between time was spent reading the Sutras.  I am feeling good about my practice and where I am in the training.

The goal for the week:  two classes tomorrow night (Core Flow followed by Yin) and an Iyengar 2 on Wednesday.  Not sure about Friday, but definitely classes on the weekend.  

Though I'm feeling better about the training I still have not been bitten by the "teaching" bug.  I am not putting pressure on myself.  That may not come.  I'm just along for the ride.

Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment