Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Study Group


My positive intention for the week has already paid off and it's only Tuesday.  How's that for the power of positive thinking?!  Michael (a participant in my teacher training) sent out a wonderful email to the group suggesting we get together and work on some of the homework/sequences assigned by our teacher.  Thank you Michael!  This came just when I needed the support and the push to get past my yoga slump.  So this coming Sunday a few of us will be meeting at the studio and I can't wait.  I also plan to take a class on Wednesday and Friday.  This will be the first time in I don't remember when that I have attended more than one (or even two) classes at the studio in one week. Yea me!!

How's your week going?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment