Saturday, December 25, 2010

Peace

Happy Holidays!

December has been crazy.  I would have posted earlier this month, but I was without internet for a week.  And then it was the holidays and everything goes sideways.  Alas, I'm back and focused again.

December's teacher training focused on simple backbends and twists.  Why they use the word "simple" is beyond me because they aren't!  And the twists were unbelievable.  My teacher was right when she said that most people think twists are easy because they just throw themselves into them.  Done correctly they are very challenging. I was extremely sore after the weekend, but felt a great sense of accomplishment.

I have another week to think about my yogic goals for 2011.  Obviously top on the list is to complete the training, but I also need to think about what comes after that.

I hope you had a wonderful Holiday.

Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment