Sunday, December 26, 2010

Snow and Yoga


Snow and more snow.  It's been snowing in Central Virginia for almost 24 hours now.  Snow makes me lazy.  I live in a neighborhood that is neglected by the city snow plows so getting out to the main road is a challenge.  So I stay inside and glued to the couch.  Not a good thing for days on end.  Knowing that it would be a winter wonderland when I woke this morning I made a deal with myself.  The VERY first thing I would do is a 60 minute practice.  That is not normally my routine on the weekends and WOW did it make a difference. I feel amazing and my day has just flowed since.  

I am contemplating a New Years Intention that involves getting up a little early and sneaking a practice in before work.  I used to do this every day, but since my hours changed and I need to be at work by 7:30 I let it go.  I think this would be a good thing to consider for the new year.

Do you have some intentions for the new year?

Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment