Monday, January 31, 2011

#365Yoga Day 31


WOW....where did January go?!  I blinked and missed it.  I can't believe I only have two months left in my training.  I'm so looking forward to these last two sessions because I know I will be challenged.  We have done little practice teaching and I'm afraid she's going to make these six days nothing but that.  And that's good!  I believe it's important to do something you fear every day.  It takes you out of your comfort zone and shows you that you are probably better than you give yourself credit.  And who doesn't need to feel a little bit better about themselves?  I could certainly do with some more positive reinforcement.

My goal for this week is less time at the gym and more time on the mat.  True to my word I have now practiced 8 days in a row.  Tomorrow I hope to do an hour practice and then on Wednesday visit the studio for an Iyengar 2 class.

Enjoy your last day of January.
Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment