Sunday, February 20, 2011

#365Yoga Day 51


Happy Sunday!  A good day with a yummy hour long practice dedicated to backbends.  I always feel so invigorated after opening my heart.  These practices are my favorite way to start a day!

This is day six of my 21 day detox diet and I'm happy to report that I'm feeling great and looking forward to another week of eating well.  I honestly think that by incorporating these healthy habits into my life I've improved my practice.  I certainly feel lighter and more in tune with things.  I highly recommend trying a mini detox to take your yoga to the next level.

This week will be focused on plowing through my take home final and studying for my in class final.  So much homework!!  But one month from today I will be done and officially certified.

Have a great week!
Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment