Sunday, February 27, 2011

#365Yoga Day 57 & 58 - The Heart Chakra


Where did the weekend go?  I have been so caught up in stuff that I totally forgot to submit a post yesterday.  Whoops!  I realized that today while I was lying in Savasana at the end of a wonderful Heart Chakra class my friend Kim taught.  Funny what comes up when you finally slow down long enough to listen!

It's been a great yoga weekend.  I did a Power Yoga class yesterday led by Dave Farmar and as I mentioned above, I attended a class this afternoon focused on opening the heart chakra.  Yummy!  And I made some real progress on my take home final and on the study guide for my in-class test.  So this evening I'm putting away the books and shutting off the computer.  I might even turn on the Oscars (and mute it of course because I'm really only interested in the clothes!) for awhile and then crash.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment