Thursday, March 3, 2011

#365Yoga Day 62



Ever have one of those weeks?  I feel a little like this kitty looks.  Overall the week wasn't bad, just long and I didn't get to (or honestly feel like doing) all the stuff on my to-do list.  And let's not even talk about my yoga practice.  Last week I rocked it every day, this week I've nodded at my mat as I passed it going from one room to the next.  Do any of you ever have weeks like this?  Weeks where you have good intentions, but the motivation just isn't there?  I feel so downtrodden when I hit these yoga slumps.  And yes I know.  The best remedy is to stop and unroll the mat and just do it!  ARGH!  This weekend will be better.  I can just feel it!

Well I hope you have all had a great Monday through Thursday.  Come on Friday and the weekend!

Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment