Friday, March 4, 2011

#365Yoga Day 63 TGIF!!!


A much better day!  Certainly in terms of my personal practice.  When I should have been working this morning (but honestly didn't feel like it!) I was reading a great article that addressed exactly what I was going through in terms of getting on my mat.  Thank you Kara-Leah for your wonderful article at Elephantjournal.com.  I have printed this and put it next to my mat so I can refer to it when I get stuck.  I tried several of her suggestions this evening and they really worked.  I let go of my agenda and just moved and grooved based on my breath and intuition.  I should mention that not having a plan is a really tough thing for me.  As a Type-A personality I must have a plan at all times!!  So if you find yourself having a tough time maintaining a home practice please give Kara-Leah's article a look.

A busy yoga weekend planned.  Tweaking my take-home exam and reviewing for my in-class test.  I can do this!  And I hope to get on my mat several times too.

Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment