Tuesday, March 8, 2011

#365Yoga Day 66 & 67 - Going with the flow


Well I have to be honest, I simply forgot to blog yesterday.  In my attempt to disconnect from the online world early last night, I turned off the computer and jumped on my mat.  It wasn't until I was half way through my practice that I remembered I hadn't blogged!  I decided to just go with it and do a double blog today.

I had an opportunity to "go with it" again this evening.  I had an amazing massage right after work.  I was in this beautiful state of bliss driving home.  I got into my neighborhood and "BAM" I drove over something and blew out my tire.  Nice!  Exactly what I had planned next in my blissed out state of mind.  So...I called AAA and they sent out Tanner.  A very nice young man who was willing to deal with my silliness.  Because if you can't be silly in these kind of situations what's the point.  It took only 60 minutes out of my evening and now I'm back on track.  I still have time for a practice too.  I plan to do a very restorative one!!

I hope you've been able to go with the flow the past few days and have enjoyed the ride.

Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment