Sunday, April 10, 2011

#365Yoga Day 100 - YOGAVILLE


Yes, you read that right - Yogaville.  For those of you not familiar with the Satchidananda Ashram please check it out here:  http://www.yogaville.org/.  This past weekend was my fourth visit, but my first workshop.  And what a workshop.  I had the honor of spending three days with Cyndi Lee!!!  What an amazing experience.  I was first introduced to Cyndi's work over 10 years ago from my very first teacher.  My teacher actually had to order my Om Yoga box for me because that was in the age before Amazon!!  So I credit Cyndi with starting my home practice. Without her I don't know that it would have taken off like it did.  Please check out Cyndi and all that Om Yoga has to offer.  I hope to take another workshop with her in the year or so.

Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment