Thursday, January 13, 2011

#365Yoga Day 13 - The Infinite and Cube World


Today Judith's entry is Honor yourself as part of the Infinite.  Her suggestion is to close your eyes and imagine that you are part of all that is around you.  Well I did that while I was sitting in my cube and realized that life in my work space is lacking positive and creative energy.  What I came away feeling was confined and dull.  I tried again later in the afternoon and took my attention beyond the walls of my office and out into the rest of the world.  That helped tremendously!!

Tomorrow starts my 5th teacher training weekend.  Am I ready?  I will be tomorrow after a good nine hours of sleep.  I feel pretty pumped since my instructor returned my homework on Wednesday saying I'd done a "fantastic job!"  Maybe I'm not so bad at this.

Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment