Friday, January 14, 2011

#365Yoga Day 14 - Ustrasana

January Teacher Training Day 1 - Ustrasana

A great day.  After 5 months I'm finally getting the hang of this and not pushing myself to the point of exhaustion and pain when we have these 10 hour days with a 3-4 hour practice to start.  I think reading and taking Judith's entry to heart this morning really helped.  I truly focused on her words:  I will move at the speed of my body, not my brain.  That was HUGE for me today since I don't have a regular practice in Ustrasana.  When I started to push myself too far and felt my muscles protest I eased off and I'm reaping the rewards now - no Aleve needed!  We'll see how tomorrow goes.  We're learning/practicing Urdhva Dhanurasana.

I hope everyone had a happy and healthy day 14.

Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment