Monday, January 24, 2011

#365Yoga Day 24 - Perfect as is!


Today Judith wants us to write down the three most common thoughts we have about how we should fix ourselves.  Just three?!  Okay, here it goes:

1.  Lose weight
2.  Be more driven
3.  Relax

I honestly think that these thoughts cross my mind at least a dozen times a day.  Not a very good use of my time is it?  According to my recent health assessment I am exactly where I should be in terms of my weight; I recently completed some certification and got a new job as a result of this new-found knowledge; and I can see positive changes in how I deal with stress on a daily basis.  So what's the big deal!?  I guess my deal is that I can't be happy right here, right now.  But I'm constantly looking for the next thing; another job, one pant size smaller, samadhi.  There is so much to be grateful for!  I think to counterbalance Judith's list I am going to take time tonight to write three things that I'm grateful for.  How about you?

Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment