Sunday, January 9, 2011

#365Yoga Day 9 - Sunday Slump


A not so hot day 9 of the new year.  Feeling a little icky with a sore throat and a headache.  I'm hoping this is a one day deal and not something that is going to get worse.  With teacher training just 5 short days away I really don't have time (is there ever really a good time to be sick?!) to feel funky.  With that said I will not dwell on it but take that energy to meditate and take care of myself.

I was de-cluttering last night and came across this great quote:  If a problem is fixable, if a situation is such that you can do something about it, then there is no need to worry.  If it's not fixable,, then there is no help in worrying.  There is no benefit in worrying whatsoever.  I love that because I can easily get caught up in a vicious worrying cycle that just drains me.  I should have this tattooed somewhere on my body!

Here's to a week of no worries and feeling good!

Namaste'

2 comments:

  1. I send you cyber energy from Japan as I continue to follow your yoga path.

    Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think it worked...I feel much better today. Nothing like 10 hours of sleep to chase the germs away. I appreciate your energy!

    ReplyDelete