Friday, February 4, 2011

#365Yoga Day 35

Happy Friday! I have to admit that I don't think I could have gone to work one more day this week.  Or if I did have to go I can't promise I would have worked much.  Life in cube kingdom sucks the energy out of this old body by Friday.  I am in need of rest, relaxation and FOOTBALL.  Oh...and yoga of course!

To review the week, I've been on the mat every day and have done some decent meditation too.  I completed my homework assignments and even got them back with a "good job!" comment.  Those positive words can hold me over for days.  I find my instructor very knowledgeable and to receive praise from her is a huge boost to my ego (in a good way!).

This weekend will include more time on the mat and cushion and a heavy dose of reviewing for my final that is rapidly approaching next month.  I need to get on it because with training next weekend I'm limited in my time.

Best wishes for a relaxing and enjoyable weekend!
Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment