Thursday, February 17, 2011

#365Yoga Day 48 - The breath


Today wasn't an easy day.  I didn't sleep well last night and I am really starting to feel the effects of the detox.  At one point I realized I wasn't breathing fully.  I got up and walked around the office taking full, deep breaths.  It's amazing how much vitality can return to the body by just doing that simple exercise.  I returned to my cube feeling better.

Despite the day starting on a bit of a sour note (wishing for coffee and popcorn) it has ended on a much brighter one.  A fellow teacher-in-training (Kim; she already has a certification from YogaFit and is currently teaching) offered up a volunteer teaching opportunity at her gym to the group on Sunday.  I took her up on it and today she responded positively to my interest.  I am so excited.  I'm hoping things come together and I can start in April.  WOW....it just blows my mind.

I hope you all had a wonderful day and if it was as nice in your world as it was in mine (65 degrees!) you were able to get out and enjoy it!

Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment