Sunday, April 17, 2011

#365Yoga Day 107 - Week in Review


Om Shanti!

What an awesome week of yoga for me.  I set out to try new things and I succeeded.  I think I'm starting to create some new patterns and habits in terms of my practice and I'm excited about where it's taking me.

On Wednesday I tried a new studio and a new teacher.  This studio is offering a 5 class for $25 deal for new students.  That was a no brainer!  And because they offered a much loved Yin class right after work on Wednesday I really couldn't resist.  They are called Om on Yoga and have a very nice boutique, tea bar and studio space.  I think I found a new love.  Check them out if you come to Richmond!

Saturday afternoon I attended a three hour restorative workshop with Annie Carpenter.  What a wonderful experience!  Annie has such a compassionate approach to her asana practice.  She led us through a well rounded session that left me feeling relaxed and enlivened at the same time!

The goal for the coming week is to try another new class at Om and to get on my mat daily!

Best wishes for a yoga-filled week!

Namaste'

1 comment:

  1. really would love to practice with Annie carpenter.. lucky you!

    ReplyDelete