Thursday, May 5, 2011

#365Yoga Day 125 - Reading List


Hello All -

I have been meaning to write this blog for a month now.  Shame on me!  After I spent that wonderful weekend with Cyndi Lee at Yogaville in April she was kind enough to send us a suggested reading list.  I thought I would share it with you.

I'm looking forward to reading these in the not so distant future.  Cyndi also suggested that if you're looking for a group to do sitting meditation with to check out your local Shambhala Center.  You can go to www.shambhala.org to find a center near you.

Here's the list:

  • Turning Your Mind into an Ally by Sakyong Mipham Rimpoche
  • Shambhala: The Sacred Path of the Warrior by Chogyam Trungpa
  • The Wisdom of No Escape and the Path of LovingKindness by Pema Chodron

Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment