Saturday, August 6, 2011

#365Yoga Day 218 - Yoga for Stress Reduction


Hello All -

I had the pleasure of coming home to this DVD on my doorstep yesterday.  And to say I needed it after the day (actually the week) I'd had is an understatement.  Hala soothed my poor soul and gave me a wonderful boost of energy that got going when I honestly thought I was going to be a couch potato for the rest of the day.

Her calming and compassionate voice is just what I needed after a week of pressure in cube prison!  She has you really focus on your breath and moving your body in slow rhythmic ways that immediately calm your entire being.  And then there's the move and groove portion where you just listen to your body and get your groove on.  Loved it!!

Here's the information so you too can have a sweet surprise on your doorstep just when you need it.

Enjoy your weekend!
Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment